Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Vacation

I took this week off from my day job. After spending Columbus Day with the rugrats (we saw Hotel Transylvania and it was very, very cute) and spending yesterday doing chores (that I've been ignoring for far too long) around the house, I sat down this morning and cranked out about 10 pages of manuscript on THE SOUND.

I'm spending the remainder of today, Thursday and Friday writing while the kids are at school and hoping to get the last few remaining chores done around that. But I've got to say, I'm quite happy with my pace when I've got my earphones cranking John Coltrane and no distractions around. 10 pages in 3 hours is pretty darned good for someone who's stalled out so much lately. :)

See you again in a few. Keep watching that progress bar!

-Jack

No comments: